Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011...Where did 2010 go?

Wow it's been a while since I graced the pages of this blog. Over a year!

2010 brought lots of fun memories to our household. Here it is in a nut shell!
Cooper joined our family on February 1.
Ben traveled A LOT!
I went to working only one day a week still doing Labor and Delivery.
I fell through a deck.
Ben's grandmother, Lois Hightower, went home to heaven.
We hit a deer on the way to Disney World (first deer that Ben or I have EVER hit).
We made our annual pilgrimage to the mother land, Disney World!!!
The holidays happened and now our house looks like a toy store vomited!

When I look at it like that it doesn't seem like that much has happened but when something does, boy it's a big one. Looking forward to what this year brings for our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment